robots.txt on the server is unreachable - WordPress.org

txt file is a viable workaround. I can see Google has been able to successfully crawl a couple of the products since the change and turned the ...

Failed: Robots.txt unreachable - WordPress.org

This situation usually happens when there's a problem with the file's permissions or location on the server. Please contact your hosting provider for assistance ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

However, your server returned a 5xx (unreachable) error when they tried to retrieve your robots.txt file. To make sure they didn't crawl any pages listed in ...

robots.txt is unreachable - WordPress.org

I am writing to seek your assistance with an issue I have encountered while using the Yoast SEO plugin on my website. I have successfully created a…

Google index: “Failed: Robots.txt unreachable” - WordPress.org

The sitemap file will never be indexed and that's perfectly fine. That file is only to help Google crawl the website and it should be added only to the sitemap ...

Dear Sirs, I am having issues with the indexing of my website. I inspected all the URLs in the Search Console, and it gave me the following message:…

robots.txt on the server is unreachable ( Unavailable mobile landing ...

[This thread is closed.] In Google merchant center I recently got an error “robots.txt” on the server is unreachable (Unavailable mobile…

Robots.txt file issue - WordPress.org

Hi. In the last couple of days my robots.txt file has stopped working, Google now says it is unreachable, it had been working fine before this.